This section provides help and support for individuals using The Writing Road to Reading program. Select from the following:
- The Spalding Forum - View a wealth of information about all aspects of The Spalding Method. Browse through the many questions and answers, or post your question for a reply from a Spalding Certified Teacher Instructor.
- Sample Lesson Plans - Take a peek at the day 1 lesson plan from the Grade Level Teacher's Guides for kindergarten through sixth grade.
- Spalding Phonogram Rules and Cues - Get help with introducing and reviewing phonograms. See the list of cues by phonogram.
- Recommended Literature - View the lists of Spalding recommended books by grade level.
- Spalding Assessment Forms - Find downloadable forms from each of the Grade Level Teacher's Guides and Spalding Spelling Assessment Manual.
- Spalding Checklists - Find electronic checklist forms for assisting Spalding teachers in self analyzing their instruction and for Spalding coaches in observing and providing feedback to mentored teachers.